JinYong's Gallery

Colourful World

Monday, September 04, 2006

I am not alone


Painted In 2005. (Sold)

I came to Ireland in 2002 November,
I didnt know anybody when I came to ireland, no friends , no family in ireland, and I didnt have much English, just came to ireland with 4 shirt, two pairs of jeans and My Dreams. I was Always feel lonely and find life is so hard and Crying didnt makes me feel good at all.
But now I am not alone I have some friends and Irish family who support & loves me. And my parients support me and pray for me everyday in the half of world away. And God loves me give me hope and answer my pray every day and give me energy to face this world. I am a Lucky man.

1 Comments:

Blogger William Yaw said...

You have lao ba, lao ma and me. Since you're their son therfore you are my elder brother too. I wish you all the best in your coming exhibition. We will be there for sure to support you.

1:14:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home